Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I can't complain

Since people are doing updates, I figured I would post one as well. Nothing really new to report here. Just living the dream! Wait, is that a tad bit sarcastic? Hahahaha, no movement on the house yet...and to say the least, I have encountered a few snags. But hello, THIS is my life, so would we expect things to be anything less than difficult and problematic? I had vegetarian chili last night for dinner and it was good. I started reading a new book called "Women that run with wolves" and it pretty much sucks. It's another one of those ones that my boss gives me to read and it literally takes my a year or so to get through it! LOL I have been spending a lot of my time on the 5th floor of Hoag Hospital visiting G-money. She is bored out of her mind, so I am doing my best soft shoe and other assorted dance routines to keep her occupied (that is a total lie, cause I don't dance at all!) I think I might take a game over this weekend for the 2 of us to play. Other than that, I pretty much have nothing to report. Super excited to go see Langhorne Slim at the end of May!!! Woohoo!!! Hope all is well with everyone else!

No comments: